Can you enlighten me on this?

«« …Mederma or other scar-treatments with any success?    Have you heard of this? »»

Tuesday August 28th, 2007 @ 8:51 PM

Filed under: Piercing

i’ve heard multiple mentions about something called an autoclave, but i’m tired of guessing what it is. can you enlighten me on this?

You work in the piercing studio up the road, don’t you? I knew it…

No really, Google’s fun.

- Lori St.Leone

Posted by AskBME | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

Rate This Post

+5 / 7 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up
Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Comment

Search ASK

BME shop

Give to BME's Legal Defense fund!

Check out who else has donated and how you can help make a difference!


Highest Rated Posts