how old?

«« foot tattoo    I’m Ready for my first time. »»

Monday June 30th, 2008 @ 11:28 AM

Filed under: Uncategorized

do you have to be to get the monroe done, without parental consent?

PLEEEASE SAY 16! haha.

my moms already taken me to get my belly button,

and she says she dont care if i get it, she just doesnt want to like go through the whole process again?

i dont know. ha

I can say 16 if that’s what you want to hear, but the reality is, that’s not always the age.

Age of consent policies within shops often vary based on the city/state they are in, as well as simply what they say they want to do.

Know that if you’re in an area that requires parental permission for anyone under the age of 18, you’re going to need your mom to sign the consent form every single time. However some places allow individuals 16 years of age or older to sign their own consent forms.

The best way to have your question answered is to call a experienced/reputable studio up and inquire about their age of consent laws.

Posted by Warren Hiller | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

10 Responses to “how old?”

1. warren, how did you answer that so patiently?

- on June 30th, 2008 at 12:21 pm
  2. was that english?

jay on June 30th, 2008 at 9:47 pm
  3. Jay: It was teenglish.

Dimruthien on July 1st, 2008 at 6:49 am
  4. I think he’s given all the really… “Annoyingly” asked questions, because he’s not a scarcastic asshole. Like Ryan or Shawn Porter, Even though i love reading those guys answers it makes me sad that Ryan never answers anymore he was great.

Lucas Reichennek on July 1st, 2008 at 7:13 pm
  5. Why answer at all?!?

Clara on July 1st, 2008 at 8:13 pm
  6. haha, thanks Lucas. <3

Shawn Porter on July 1st, 2008 at 9:34 pm
  7. Lucas: I can be a bit of a jerkface when I choose to, but more often then not I tend to bring the comical side in so we can all have a big laugh.

To this day I only hope and dream that one day I can wake up and be 1/10th of Shawn Porter. ;)

Clara: Why answer? Because just like how in “Hustle n Flow” EVERYONE has the RIGHT, THE GOD GIVEN RIGHT….To contribute a verse!

Just like that saying…Everyone has a right, A GOD GIVEN RIGHT, to ask a question and it be heard/answered.

These people ask questions and they DESERVE answers, however simplistic it may seem to many of us.

However my only wish is individuals who go to ask questions, actually read/search AskBME.com before sending their questions in.

Warren Hiller on July 1st, 2008 at 10:58 pm
  8. in ontario the age is 16 for piercings 18 for tattoos

mrtattoo74 on December 22nd, 2009 at 6:50 pm
  9. mrtattoo74: Actually in Ontario there is no regulated age of consent for tattoos or body piercings. The Ministry of Health has yet to regulate age of consent within the profession.

These specific ages are ones that are adopted by shops in the manner of self/internal-regulation.

HOWEVER one can argue that with a piercing and tattoo the process is done via penetration with needles. And as such a highly skilled lawyer can argue the case of Statutory Rape or more likely Assault On A Minor,etc. Although in that reference that means the “Age Of Consent” is 16 years of age, as that is the current “Age Of Consent” within Ontario.

Warren Hiller on December 27th, 2009 at 4:42 pm
  10. WARREN HILLER GAVE ME CHYLMIDIA!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Jones on August 25th, 2012 at 4:57 pm