Uncut Prince Albert

«« suspenisons and body weight    Piercing through moles? »»

Friday October 3rd, 2008 @ 1:52 PM

Filed under: Male Genital

Hello everyone!

I had been rejected by a piercer couple days ago because i wanted a 10 gauge CBR PA piercing but i am uncut. Well, since i am from Europe… let me just say: International hot dog comes with bun! Anyway… He told me max. 6 month and the piercing will migrate out pushed forward way constantly by the foreskin. If the foreskin could been very loose - he said - may be… But this is one in a thousand…

I made a research but i found few uncut PA stories but not a single experience about migration or rejection. So now what?! Was the piercer just way too cautious or what he said is the fact?

Thanks for the answers!

tengeresz

I’m uncircumcised and had a PA for years- pierced at 10g eventually stopping at 1/2″.
I’ve seen rejection with uncut/PA, but I’d say that’s more of a 1/1000.

Posted by Shawn Porter | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

9 Responses to “Uncut Prince Albert”

1. Would you not want a higher gauge for a piercing that’s going to experience semi-constant pressure? Cheese cutter?

OmniScent on October 3rd, 2008 at 3:27 pm
  2. definitely agree with Shawn.

another option as well is using a 10ga Curved Barbell with the appropriate beads required,etc. But realistically a CBR shouldn’t post too many problems, depending on the foreskin and how tight it is,etc.

Warren Hiller on October 3rd, 2008 at 6:59 pm
  3. Jokes :)
    Yeah… I guess 10g is bigger than 14g. My math classes must be getting to me.

OmniScent on October 3rd, 2008 at 10:26 pm
  4. Things are similar in Australia - male infant genital mutilation went out of style here decades ago… :) Of my generation (1981), I’d be surprised if more than 1/4 had been circumcised.

With a CBR or circular barbell, you may find the foreskin does not slide down into normal position correctly, and the jewelry may cause it to permanently retract if it’s not sized perfectly. This can cause migration from the foreskin pushing forwards on the jewelry, and also discomfort from having the softer uncut glans constantly exposed.

What your piercer told you doesn’t say to me they’re cautious, it says they’re poorly skilled at sizing genital jewelry - you should probably look for a studio which does a lot of below the belt work, or at least somewhere that has a decent junk piercing portfolio.

FWIW if you’re being pierced at 10g and you intend to eventually stretch the piercing, you might as well get your piercer to stretch to 8g immediately after the pierce.. 3.2mm jewelry is much more solid than 2.4mm, and the snugger fit from a pierce-and-stretch may help reduce early migration.

redeye on October 4th, 2008 at 2:26 pm
  5. i’m uncut and had PA with no troubles for years.

Jono on October 7th, 2008 at 1:53 pm
  6. I’ve had a pa for seven years now an I am uncut, started out at 2.2mm and streched up to 3.2 within a couple weeks, went to 4mm in six months, using a segment ring which I find very comfortable, go to another piercer who’s more confidant

lucky snakes on October 31st, 2008 at 12:46 am
  7. Ditto.
    One note: If YOUR foreskin is very tight, there might be a problem. Mine is quite loose.

Sparkplug on January 12th, 2009 at 4:34 am
  8. I`ve had mine for 13 years now. Never had any kind of problem. I use a 2.4mm segment ring which is probably the best choice if you are uncircumcised. I say you should look for a more experienced piercer.

Fred on February 1st, 2011 at 6:48 am
  9. I don’t think that’s a valid concern. I started with a 14 gauge and done it myself. I’m a perfectionist and did not trust the people at the local shops. When I look back at those sizes they seem so small now but I never had a problem with them at the time I wore them. I then moved to a 12 after a 4 month healing period. I wore the 12 for a while and then went to a ten which I wore for a couple years. For the last 5 or so years I’ve been at an 8 which I like the best for everyday but I do have some 6’s I can put in when in the mood. 8-6 is where I’m happy with the feel and look. I’ve never had any migration trouble, my foreskin covers it and the ring just stays pointing forward in the same position as retracted. There is no pressure so I’m not sure what they are talking about unless there is a type of skin out there I’m not familiar with! I’ve always wore cbrs and like black or pink titanium ones the best.

Jason on May 8th, 2012 at 4:34 am