i think i posted my question but not sure

«« amazing mind power?    frenum ring »»

Sunday January 11th, 2009 @ 1:31 PM

Filed under: Uncategorized

im new to this site and now i feel dumb

fail :(

No worries!
If at first you don’t succeed….
Keep on tryin!

Posted by Shawn Porter | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

11 Responses to “i think i posted my question but not sure”

1. hahah aw. funny you would choose to answer THIS question.

fireship on January 11th, 2009 at 2:52 pm
  2. I think someone needs a hug!

carebearjizz on January 11th, 2009 at 7:25 pm
  3. Funny?

Shawn Porter on January 11th, 2009 at 7:39 pm
  4. I want to know what the question was now. :(

Melody on January 11th, 2009 at 9:07 pm
  5. my question was about my ear, its at 1 3/8 and periodically it decides to swell up just in one small section right by where my lobe connects to my head its extremely thin in that area and it swells right next to the thinnest part then goes back to normal after a week or 2
    1 how can i stop this swelling
    2 how can i thicken my lobe
    3 why does god hate me so much

LookItsKeith on January 12th, 2009 at 1:44 am
  6. @ Melody: you mean there was a question??

blackroses on January 12th, 2009 at 5:28 pm
  7. Why do questions like THIS get answered, yet I post something I really would like help with I wait months and still no answer? >:( haha.

AmiiMetalFace on January 12th, 2009 at 11:00 pm
  8. THIS question got answered because I wanted to answer it.
    I scroll through the pending questions, find something I want to answer and that’s pretty much it. I’d say it’s the same for the other volunteers. Fairly straightforward.

Shawn Porter on January 13th, 2009 at 6:56 am
  9. Muahaha

This will be the highest ranked post ever, mark my words…

Jesus on January 13th, 2009 at 7:09 pm
  10. AmiiMetalFace: Right now there is 452 questions pending in the QOD. That coupled with the fact that those who are QOD staff are not able to 100% devote themselves to answering questions 24/7, it means sometimes there will be a delay. In a Utopian world everything would be answered in an efficient timely manner…But we are not a Utopian society just yet, far from it. So please be patient.

As for your questions though:

1) Dahlia piercings, when you throw out “street” names for piercings it takes time for us to research and figure out what you’re talking about. As it is I was unable to do a quick search to locate these piercings…So I would want to take a longer time researching and fact checking about placement,etc before I answered.

2) Your scar tissue problem…Stop using Salvon and Dettol, full stop. Also without seeing the piercing we are unable to exactly troubleshoot WHY the problem exists…It could just be the dettol, or it could be the jewelry quality…Or it could even be the angles? or it could even be that its only 5-6 months old and ear cartilage work can take upwards of 1 year to be fully healed and problem free.

Warren Hiller on January 15th, 2009 at 10:23 am
  11. I feel so much happier now I undenrstad all this. Thanks!

Viki on October 30th, 2011 at 12:06 pm