PA permanent reversal procedure?

«« Getting my first VCH    Tongue Split + Tuba? »»

Tuesday February 3rd, 2009 @ 3:07 PM

Filed under: Male Genital

I have a number of old piercings, including a PA that was once stretched to 4ga but I no longer wear the jewelry. The only one that bothers me is the PA since it won’t close on it’s own and it can be messy still.

What is the procedure of reversing an unwanted PA permanently?


Reopening the wound and then closing it. Some people punch out the hole in hopes it will heal closed on it’s own. A better method would be minor surgery to reopen the hole and then suturing it closed. Definitely seek out an experienced practitioner and have them evaluate your individual case for you.

Posted by Sean Philips | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

Rate This Post

+23 / 27 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up
Loading ... Loading ...

2 Responses to “PA permanent reversal procedure?”

  1. Thanks for the input Sean,

    When you say “experienced practitioner” do you mean a piercer, Urologist or cosmetic surgeon? I would think that few piercers would have any experience closing a PA and I’d imagine that such a procedure might be a bit expensive even if performed in the doctor’s office.

    Any ideas how much a procedure like this would cost?

    Thanks again…

    SME on February 3rd, 2009 at 7:11 pm
  2. If I were you, I would find an experienced freehand circumcisor doctor. I think these guys have the necessary skill to do such a rare procedure.

    Chris on May 9th, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Leave a Comment

Search ASK

BME shop

Give to BME's Legal Defense fund!

Check out who else has donated and how you can help make a difference!


Highest Rated Posts