MY TONGUE RiNG SHOULD i TAKE iT OUT??

«« Prince Albert Piercing    My artist added something i didn’t ask »»

Monday August 10th, 2009 @ 5:05 PM

Filed under: Tongue

OKAY SO iVE HAD MY TONGUE PiERCED SiNCE i WAS 13 AND iM 17 NOW iT DiDNT HURT @ ALL.. =] AND THANK GOD NO COMPLiCATiONS UNTiL 2 DAYS AGO i WENT OUT 2 EAT TO BE SPECIFIC APPLEBEE’S AND YOU KNOW HOW THEY SAY EATTiNG SALTY OR SPiCY FO0D CAN iRRiTATE YOUR TONGUE KEEP iN MiND ALL i EAT iS SPiCY FO0D SO iM GUESSiNG MAYBE THE FRiES DiD HARM [(AND APPLEBEES FRiES ARE CRAZY SALTY)] SO EVA SiNCE THEN MY TONGUE iS KiLLiNG MEE iTS RED AND SWOLL3N ON THE BOTTOM AND AT THE TOP i JUST NOTiCED A SMALL RiNG AROUND THE HOLE AND iTS RED KiNDA LO0KS LiKE A CUT BUT iTS NOT MY PiERCiNG iS KiND OF SiDE WAYS AT THE BOTTOM BECAUSE i HAVE A VEiN iN THE MiDDLE AND iTS KiND OF NEAR BUT NOT TO0 CLOSE TO ANOTHER VEiN iM UPSET CUSZ i DONT WANT TO TAKE iT OUTT iF N E ONE CAN PLEASEE GiVE ME ADViCE ON WHAT TO DO iF U NEED PiCS TO UNDERSTAND LEMME KNO i CAN POST THEM A.S.A.P!! iF ANY THiNG ADD MY MYSPACE WWW.MYSPACE.COM/YAGURLTIPSY

(Please do not ever submit questions written out like this.)
If your fresh tongue piercing hurts after you eat spicy and salty foods, it’s probably for the better you refrain from indulging in these foods until the piercing is healed up (about 8 weeks)

Posted by Lexci Million | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

-34 / 62 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up

17 Responses to “MY TONGUE RiNG SHOULD i TAKE iT OUT??”

1. oh my… that hurt my brain to read.

hiddendragon on August 10th, 2009 at 5:47 pm
  2. …is that English?

ohviolet on August 10th, 2009 at 7:16 pm
  3. okay, so that hurt my brain to read as well…

but her question wasn’t really answered. She said she’s had that piercing for at least 3 years, it isn’t fresh…

Emily on August 10th, 2009 at 7:45 pm
  4. Agreed.

Rachel on August 10th, 2009 at 9:03 pm
  5. uugghh..I bet eating the food didn’t hurt your tongue as much as reading your post hurt my eyes.

Jay on August 10th, 2009 at 11:27 pm
  6. I was actually lolin’

komenu on August 11th, 2009 at 1:48 am
  7. Didn’t she say she’d had it for 4 years tho??
    And yes that definitely hurt my brain as well

Magdelena on August 11th, 2009 at 2:05 am
  8. If you don’t want people to submit questions written in all caps with deliberately misspelled words, why answer and post them?

Xenobiologista on August 11th, 2009 at 1:29 pm
  9. You’re right! On closer inspection, it would seem she’s had the piercing for a couple years.

It’s a possibility the jewelry is corroding in the piercing and causing irritation and needs to be changed out to a higher quality piece.
    Or it could be that she’s just irritated her tongue eating salty Applebees.

Besides switching the jewlery out, it would be a good idea to resume a gentle aftercare regime until it’s feeling better.

Lexci on August 11th, 2009 at 3:06 pm
  10. are we sure this question wasn’t a joke?

fireship on August 13th, 2009 at 5:10 pm
  11. Well, if this was a real question, I can say that I’ve had my tongue pierced for about 4-5 years now and if I neglect them they become irritated still.

… also, I can’t believe people still find the time to type like that.

apple on March 23rd, 2010 at 2:52 pm
  12. i used to type like that when i was in like year 4.

SamiJ on July 6th, 2010 at 5:45 am
  13. my eyessssssssssssssss

Erin B on January 25th, 2011 at 1:53 am
  14. Really? Wouldn’t that take like 3 hours longer to type out than it would if it was written at least semi-correctly?

Jodi on June 15th, 2011 at 1:56 am
  15. i know exactly what your talking about. i have that right now.

idk why it happends but it hurts..badddd

Olga on August 27th, 2011 at 2:10 pm
  16. You guys are rude. yes honey take it out it’s infected.

Sara on March 16th, 2012 at 8:31 pm
  17. SO EVA SiNCE THEN….MY TONGUE iS KiLLiNG MEE….

Aryan on July 19th, 2013 at 5:05 pm