Silicone beads

«« dermal punching ear lobes?    Used tattoo gear »»

Sunday January 24th, 2010 @ 1:32 PM

Filed under: Uncategorized

Hi there, I am wanting to get some small silicone beads implanted into my chest, and cant find anywhere that sells them in the uk. Does anyone know where I could find these? Thanks

The practitioner who’s putting them in you should have an idea where to get them…. I know of a few people in the UK who do silicone implants, so going to a professional will get you what you’re looking for.

Posted by Shawn Porter | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

7 Responses to “Silicone beads”

1. I asked him and he said to try the shop on here, they dont sell them. And he’s too lazy to look I think so absically its down to me to find them.

Laura on January 25th, 2010 at 3:47 pm
  2. If he is too lazy to source the implants himself then you have to ask yourself if this is someone you want to be putting them in you.

Dimruthien on January 28th, 2010 at 11:03 pm
  3. I’d be really nervous of going to a professional who’s too lazy to locate appropriate materials. Just me.

wren on January 29th, 2010 at 12:10 am
  4. maybe you should find a practitioner that isn’t too lazy

Natasha on January 29th, 2010 at 7:05 pm
  5. If the person your hoping to have put them in doesnt even know where to get them he probably doesnt know how to do the procedure. he may be a good reputable piercing artist but i would look into someone who knows about the implants.

bob on January 30th, 2010 at 2:16 pm
  6. If the person is too lazy to look for themselves, go somewhere else… If somebody told me to find silicone beads myself, how would they know for sure of the quality of them? Why don’t they want to bother putting effort into a customers request that they seem willing to do?

If you are really going to a professional, they wouldn’t be acting in such an unprofessional manner by being lazy… Seriously, try somewhere else…

Of course, this is only my opinion.

Danielle on January 30th, 2010 at 8:25 pm
  7. First of all find a new artist. Second, I love these guys. http://trust-mannheim.de/ They are based out of Germany, but very polite and helpful when ordering out of their country.

Alyce on July 2nd, 2010 at 2:19 am