Reverse PA

«« metal allergies    Obese and Pierced with flat nipples. »»

Wednesday September 22nd, 2010 @ 10:45 AM

Filed under: Male Genital

I want to get a reverse PA piercing, but am finding it hard to get good information on the procedure, and also the practicalities afterwards.

i have been told that i could end up peeing out of the new hole created for the piercing as well as out of my urethra, however i am un-cirumcised, and have quite a stretchy foreskin, would having a circular barbell or a bananna barbell be of help in the peeing issue?

and are there any other things i need to be aware of?

thanks

Monty

You are unlikely to have a problem with urine coming out of the top hole of the reverse PA. This does happen very commonly with the bottom hole on a standard PA, however the tissue on the bottom of the penis is much softer and stretchier which leads to a stretched/enlarged hole, which results in the leaking on the bottom. The tissue on the glans of the penis is much less stretchy, so you aren’t likely to get urine leaking from that hole.

The fact that you are un-circumcised may affect the healing, due to pressure put on the jewelry by the foreskin. You mentioned that your foreskin is very loose, which will reduce the likelihood of it causing any problems.

If I were doing your piercing, I would suggest starting with a curved barbell. This type of jewelry tends to work better for men who are un-circumsized and, in general, it tends to be move less and get less irritation from clothing and basic daily activity.

Posted by Derek Lowe | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

5 Responses to “Reverse PA”

1. Urine will certainly come out through the hole. I have an apadravya, only about 10 months old, and pee does come out the top hole — albeit far less than the bottom one.

Dave on September 29th, 2010 at 7:23 am
  2. Gday,

I want a genital piercing? ? ? I want a reverse prince albert, but with a dydoe twist,
    I am looking to get a piercing with a very slightly curved bar from behind the back of the penis head (going through the urethra) and coming out of the hole , with a ball screwed on either end of the bar. The bar would have to be 7cm long to fit my member when at full size and I would like it pierced with a 10 gauge bar. Could you do this type of piercing I am after with a 7cm 10gauge bar? ? ? If you could do it how much would it cost? ? and how much would the custom jewellery cost? ?

DOEY on October 2nd, 2010 at 11:25 am
  3. The wonders of gravity, eh?

Meredith on October 19th, 2010 at 8:38 pm
  4. I have a reverse PA. I have had it for over 10 years now
    Yes, pee does come out of the hole. But it does run along the ring and flow witht he rest of the urine.
    you do get a bit of extra dripping when finished, but nothign to be concerned about.

But what i would say is that allowing the urine to come out of the hole is good. because the pressure of the flow actually keeps the pathway clean, and ensures the ring does not become ‘gunged’ up.

what i would say is that using urinals is best for the standing position. whereas if your using the traditional sit down bowl, genuflex (half kneel). this ensures you dont create a mess on the floor.

as an aside i would say that i had to learn to jack-off all over again! and i do keep an eye on partners if they want to jack me off. but i’ve many favourable comments.

Michaelsp on April 27th, 2011 at 4:44 am
  5. Fantastic blog article.Thanks Again. Really Great.

Carina Lane on January 15th, 2012 at 5:39 am