Urethral Reroute

«« Castration by Burdizzo    repairing stretched ears »»

Wednesday May 2nd, 2012 @ 8:07 AM

Filed under: Extreme Mods

I am interested in getting a Urethral reroute, but need some help and advice. Any one have pointers to this procedure? Is this something a DIY person can do or not?

Thanks for your help.

You can find a whole lot of info on BME’s wiki page about them, however it is something (as with any heavy mod) that I don’t recommend you do your self unless you have experience in that sort of thing.

What I would suggest is to find an experienced body modification artist. As always, make sure you check the person’s portfolio for HEALED work of the same procedure you are looking at getting done and have a consult first so you can get some quotes.

Without knowing where you are from, its difficult to tell you where to go - but if you go into a few studios asking if they know anyone that does it, you will eventually get pointed in the right direction.

There are also artists that travel around the world doing procedures like this, however with heavy genital work they rarely publicise that they do them.

Posted by Joeltron | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

Rate This Post

+1 / 1 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up
Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Comment

Search ASK

BME shop

Give to BME's Legal Defense fund!

Check out who else has donated and how you can help make a difference!


Highest Rated Posts