Forced incontinence by sphincter stenting

«« Getting sick while healing oral piercings?    Nipple ring irritation »»

Saturday May 5th, 2012 @ 4:51 AM

Filed under: Uncategorized

I have been a diaper lover for all my life, and the latest years lived 24/7 with it. The last year I have lived with an stent bypassing the bladdersphincter making permanent leakage. I need to get in touch with a doctor willing to implant a permanent stent like a Urolume. Wher could I find a doctor like that in Europe.

This is out of the realm of BMEzine I’m afraid, best bet would be to search through the medical community for a doctor to perform this procedure for you.

You may find others on BME (specifically IAM) who have had the same or similar operations done in your area and ask them for a reputable surgeon.

Posted by Joeltron | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

Rate This Post

+5 / 5 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up
Loading ... Loading ...

One Response to “Forced incontinence by sphincter stenting”

  1. as long as your not hurting anyone and you will lead a full and happy life in be incontinent why not.

    why not.. i to have these desires on September 1st, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Leave a Comment

Search ASK

BME shop

Give to BME's Legal Defense fund!

Check out who else has donated and how you can help make a difference!


Highest Rated Posts