«« Suspension    Venom Tongue piercing sinking? »»

Thursday May 24th, 2012 @ 12:40 AM

Filed under: Uncategorized

I’m looking for someone who can loosen or sever the ligaments holding up the arches in my feet, for a new form of body modification. I became attracted to flat feet at an all-boys boarding school 30 years ago, where I was abused. I never married because of this attraction, and I would appreciate any help you can give me. I live in New Jersey and can travel to New York City. Thank you.

Something like this would be out of the realm of body modification, I would suggest to see a specialist doctor and explain what you want to get done.

It can be very difficult to find a doctor who will be willing to do a non-required medical procedure like this, however I think that it may be your only real option.

Posted by Joeltron | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

Rate This Post

+9 / 11 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up
Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Comment

Search ASK

BME shop

Give to BME's Legal Defense fund!

Check out who else has donated and how you can help make a difference!


Highest Rated Posts