Jaw piercing

«« Ear stretching complications    Diabetes and Microdermals »»

Tuesday June 26th, 2012 @ 2:19 PM

Filed under: Piercing

Has anyone ever heard of jaw piercing? Specifically, through the bottom fleshy part of the jaw and into inside the mouth?

I would love to hear of someone’s experience and/or get any pics. Thanks!

It is called a mandible piercing. There are plenty of images here on BME and experiences as well. Here is a picture of a mandible piercing I did years ago.

Remember if you get it done make sure to submit some pictures to us.

Posted by Ryan Mills | Permalink | Leave a comment | Trackback

Rate This Post

+2 / 6 votes Vote This Post DownVote This Post Up
Loading ... Loading ...

Leave a Comment

Search ASK

BME shop

Give to BME's Legal Defense fund!

Check out who else has donated and how you can help make a difference!


Highest Rated Posts